ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Listening to [regular edition]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

Number of posts : 7271

What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:58 am

This is running really slow again. I'm falling asleep. They want me to complain.

Black Rebel Motorcyle Club - As Sure As The Sun
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:00 am

Lou Levein - Happy Days Are Here Again

First - just a fragment of background for context. The U.S. says it led the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in order to force the late leader Slobodan Milosevic to withdraw Serbian troops from the province of Kosovo, where thousands had been killed in a counter-insurgency war with separatist Albanian guerillas. Starting on March 24th 1999, NATO attacked Yugoslavia, carrying out 38,000 air strikes on the Balkan nation - roughly 700 sorties a day for 78 days. The U.S. was the dominant force in the NATO coalition, and it carried out most of the attacks. Around 20,000 so-called “smart bombs” were used - including dozens of cruise missiles and thousands of cluster bombs, which resulted in some 2,000 civilian casualties. Even as the bombs and missiles rained upon Yugoslavia, President Clinton responded to the April 22, 1999 murders of 13 students at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, by saying “We must do more to reach out to our children and teach them to express their anger and resolve their conflicts with words, not weapons.” The very next day American cruise missiles slammed into the headquarters of RTS (Serbian state television and radio) in Belgrade (Beograd), the capital of Serbia - killing 16 journalists and technicians and maiming 16 others. Days later the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade would be hit by American cruise missiles, killing three embassy staff and injuring 20.

http://art-for-a-change.com/blog/2007/02/jasper-johns-target-with-body-parts.html
Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 am

*Lou Levin (1929)

I loved The Social Network. Two day rental over. It even had a Jasper Johns painting in it. He painted on newspaper.

The White Stripes - Ball And Biscuit

I knew I knew that guitar. Creepy Smile It starts with the White Stripes.

Back to top Go down
harmar
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
harmar

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to [regular edition]   What Are You Listening to [regular edition] - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:15 pm

I may be the only one here .... but ...