ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MarioKart Wii

Go down 
+6
bidders
O Goncho
ginwai
Tired-Hippo
Spectral Knight
Fu Manchu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

MarioKart Wii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarioKart Wii   MarioKart Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:06 am

your lack of faith in Super Mario Galaxy disturbs me.

grr, went to do the Leaf Cup in mirror mode last night. got to the final corner in first place on the DS Bowser's Castle one and got absolutely batty raped. green shell to the rear, bumped into the lava, red shelled and then bumped 3 times so i couldn't pick up any speed. finished 12th and had to switch the damn thing off before i flew off on one.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: MarioKart Wii   MarioKart Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:36 am

ginwai wrote:
your lack of faith in Super Mario Galaxy disturbs me.

grr, went to do the Leaf Cup in mirror mode last night. got to the final corner in first place on the DS Bowser's Castle one and got absolutely batty raped. green shell to the rear, bumped into the lava, red shelled and then bumped 3 times so i couldn't pick up any speed. finished 12th and had to switch the damn thing off before i flew off on one.

I like Bowsers castle on the Leaf. I was online last night and had a few 1st places...i won bowsers castle in the lightning cup course by nearly half a lap No...no...Nooo!

Its not lack of faith in Galaxy...its lack of faith in Mario platform games. The only mario platform I've ever played was that Warioland crap on the gameboy. Its kinda put me off them.
Back to top Go down
http://fumanchu.synthasite.com/bootlegs.php
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: MarioKart Wii   MarioKart Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:01 am

Dude, Warioland does not a Mario game make. If that's your only experience you're in for a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MarioKart Wii   MarioKart Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:14 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://fumanchu.synthasite.com/bootlegs.php
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: MarioKart Wii   MarioKart Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:18 am

And if it was the first warioland game where he takes on the kitchen pirates....that was quite good.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MarioKart Wii   MarioKart Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:44 am

It was this one.