ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction

Go down 
+16
ginwai
ignitableduck
bidders
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
Resurrection_Tokyo
Hector
Tired-Hippo
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
B
mrblackbat
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
ReDfEsTeR
tinkapeel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

doOoOoO eet

i hide my sonic screwdriver in my desk behind a lock & key. adopt a similar policy and nobody needs to know about your embarrassing merchandise collection
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:15 pm

If I get it, it's going on my bag that I carry everywhere Very Happy

Lets face it, everyone thinks it's David Bowie anyway.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female
Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Red, this is probably very random but can you link me to a picture of you? I can't be arsed to stalk you!
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:12 pm

does look a bit like david bowie Very Happy

no parrot. do one of yourself innit
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:26 pm

i got jealous of that lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:26 pm

I was going to use a picture of you, but you won't give me one!
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 am

I SAW HIM SECOND AND AM A GIRL!

I think his gay admission was for comedic purposes only Red Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:12 am

Neutral for realz?

if you still haven't started breaking dawn i'm going to get cross
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:13 am

don't get cross, you'll repel all the vampires!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:16 am

omg
m
g

why can't you just let us love something in PEACE ????????
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 am

soz, man, i didn't mean any harm.
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male
Number of posts : 2445

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:20 am

..kinda touchy these fuckers, aint they Banff?
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:22 am

fuckers izit?

fuckers?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:28 am

Goostaph wrote:
..kinda touchy these fuckers, aint they Banff?

boy, you said it, chewie.

you enjoyed my awesome cross joke...didn't you?
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:42 am

even i enjoyed it once i calmed down tbh

fittt