ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction

Go down 
+16
ginwai
ignitableduck
bidders
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
Resurrection_Tokyo
Hector
Tired-Hippo
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
B
mrblackbat
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
ReDfEsTeR
tinkapeel
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction Empty
PostSubject: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Found Stephanie Meyer's soundtrack to writing Twilight.

Potentially one of the most emo things ever?
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:07 pm

what a splendid thread

lol pretty emo soundtrack indeed. but so many of those bands ended up in the actual soundtrack Neutral

have you read all those articles about robert being smelly? he has started to deny it now Very Happy its quite funny

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Tbh, I think we both feel a bit silly now.

I suspect Robert is quite annoying in real life. I think it's the same principle as:

David Tennant as Dr Who = Hot
David Tennant in real life = knob
Tom Baker (example) as Dr Who = Not Hot

However it differs slightly for Edward Cullen, as in my mind, he's even HOTTER in the book. Oof.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:24 pm

i don't feel that bad. i'm pretty sure some of the punks on here still like pokemon etc. so we ain't that silly.

david tennant grinds my gears when hes just david tennant.

i agree about that edward thing! i didn't like him in the film at first. and the girl who played rosalie didn't look like how i imagined she would

did you know the filming for eclipse starts 8 days after new moon is released?? they have to motor through them coz edward can't age. that pleased me no end

need water brb
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:33 pm

OOOH! This means I can't take Blackbat to go and see TWO MORE Twilight films! Crazy happy

None of the Cullens but Jasper were quite like how I thought.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:40 pm

yep Very Happy and if they make breaking dawn into a film it would have to be 2 parts i think.

my lady fancies jasper big time. her laptop wallpaper is a picture of him! i want to watch him snap at bella thats gonna be well cool

have you peeped out the vanity fair twilight photoshoot? makes me giddy
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:53 pm

I have. Converse with pretty dresses makes my heart flutter nearly as much as Robert Pattison.

Blackbat is safe as my laptop is a big picture of a robot Very Happy How long have you been with your lady? Do you mind that she fancies as fictional character?

OMG Billy Joel's Lullaby of the playlist is like it was written BY EDWARD.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:00 pm

hell yeah! i have a high res version of the group shot as wallpaper on my spare comp and psp

2 and a bit years now. nah i don't mind! she has to put up with my winona ryder worshipping so its only fair. how does blackbat feel about edward?

i'm so sad i downloaded bella's lullaby No
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Aw. I think Blackbat is fine knowing his only competition in the world is a fictional character Wink

I want to go on all the fansites but because I still haven't read Breaking Dawn I'm too scared.

Am I right in thinking beyond Breaking Dawn and the one she's writing from Edward's side there's going to be nothing else?
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Found my answer. And also this:

Quote :
What CD is Bella listening to in Chapter Seven?
I took that information out because I wasn't sure how long it was going to take to get Twilight published. If it took ten years, would the band still be cool, or would it be embarrassing? Lucky for me, it didn't take that long, and the band is still quite cool (in my eyes, at least). Bella is listening to Linkin Park. As I am at this very moment.

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:21 pm

yes be careful! don't do too many google image searches either because that could ruin it for you. the fansites are bitchtastic tho!! Very Happy

yeah breaking dawn is the end of the story then its a retelling of twilight from edwards point of view. quite cool seeing things from his side and stuff.. but i don't think it will get finished now hmph.

there can definitely be more books tho! but we can discuss that when you finish the next one

i've started reading the host its blahdy mental
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Was in my other job today and was speaking to the girls in the office about Twilight.

I'm beginning to suspect that Edward Cullen's biggest fans are sexually frustrated women over 30.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:52 pm

were they swooning and stuff?

i keep my twilight obsession strictly on the internet. people think i'm fruity enough as it is

whenever i fancy a laugh i always read the comments on robert pattinson videos. BITE ME ROBERT!!11!!"!! PLS!!23!!
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 pm

I can't find one I saw last night on Youtube, the jist was:
OMG i LOVE Twilight Edward is so beautiful evry time i think of him i cry

What I love best was the next few comments were by other Twilights stating the post was "a bit creepy".

Tbh I think the older ladies are a bit more batty about it than I am.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:04 pm

LOL I referred to Twilight fans as "Twilights".

That was completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:46 pm

You should both watch Let the Right One In and be very ashamed of yourselves.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:36 pm

d00d i've posted that i've seen that in your film thread twice
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 pm

I knows, I knows, but for gawdsake, ReD, watch it again or something.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:35 am

Does it have a hot vampire in that wants to introduce you to his parents?

NO.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 am

innit! and edward could destroy eli Very Happy

i'd rather watch twilight 100 times tbh.

omfg

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction Ed_bella
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:22 am

Neutral
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:30 am

wot? i want to get a figure of edward

i think let the right one in is getting remade now No

i almost kicked my tv into tiny pieces when they showed eli's bits.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 am

Eli from the class of 2005? He's the bess mayne, he deed it.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:18 am

??? Very Happy idk..

tink have you started breaking dawn yet? i have muchos questions & rants for you when you finish it
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 pm

This is the Eli I'm talking about: