ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction

Go down 
+16
ginwai
ignitableduck
bidders
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
Resurrection_Tokyo
Hector
Tired-Hippo
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
B
mrblackbat
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
ReDfEsTeR
tinkapeel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 am

yaaay for twilight in jokes!
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 am

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 AmericanChopperSr

Has anyone seen the episode of American Chopper where they do the Caddyshack motorbike? I haven't, but I heard Bill Murray acts like a prick in it.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:07 am

I claim Edward regardless
Find out which Twilight Man is meant for you.  Take the free twilight quiz now.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:19 am

that bloke reminds me of james hetfield Very Happy

safe endings are cool coz we might get more books in the future !!

the volturi will strike again Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 pm

If you buy 'Twilight' on DVD at Borders you get a free Edward poster!
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:32 pm

I think a large Twilight poster in my room may be a tipping point for Blackbat Creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Do it, faggot
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:35 pm

It was bad enough when I had a Dr Who poster in my bathroom.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 Wp_opt10

WOLVES.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:16 am

I think it's going to take a lot of bribery to get Blackbat into the cinema when New Moon is on.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:25 am

I googled "New Moon Countdown" but spelled it wrong and put in "New Moan Countdown" (you can check, it's TRUE!) and I got this:
Quote :
Robert Pattison's Sex Moan
Robert Pattinson has been moaning about his quiet sex life.

The British hunk was overheard telling a friend at Nur Khan's Rose bar on Saturday night (14.03.09) that women have been too shy to approach him since he was propelled to fame in vampire movie 'Twilight'.

A source told the New York Daily News newspaper: "Robert told his pal, a fellow Brit, 'I can't get laid in New York'. 'A blind person with a British accent could get tail,' the pal retorted, cracking Pattinson up."

However, Robert's evening soon improved when a mystery brunette began flirting with him at the bar.

The source added: "The woman was fawning over him. 'I'll be back,' he promised, stuffing his beer into his jacket pocket before walking out."

This isn't the first time 22-year-old Robert has claimed to be ignored by the opposite sex.

Robert has previously said: "It's funny, but about a year ago I'd talk to girls and no one would be interested.

"I've never had the personality to fit into being a sex symbol."

However, Robert has attracted a host of celebrity admirers since starring as vampire Edward Cullen in 'Twilight'.

Paris Hilton recently confessed she has a crush on the actor and was reportedly intent on winning his affections at a lavish Oscars party last month.

Seems you may be luck if you fancy is Red. I'll stick with Edward Cullen Wink
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:07 am