ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction

Go down 
+16
ginwai
ignitableduck
bidders
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
Resurrection_Tokyo
Hector
Tired-Hippo
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
B
mrblackbat
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
ReDfEsTeR
tinkapeel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 am

Pfft you stinkpie.

I'm currently looking at modern combat 2....which you better bloody get, uncharted 2, assasins creed 2 (depending on reviews) and probably god of war 3.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:40 am

Could be in trunking, or lashed under a raised floor, or running above a ceiling!

You might have to climb a pair of steps! :O
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:49 am

i'll get god of war 3 when thats out! kratos is badass

lol bidz! i don't fear steps

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 Cookiez
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 am

Get modern warfare 2 you biatch.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:40 am

Page 428, into the second book.

I forgot to bring the book with me to work yesterday for my lunchbreak. NIGHTMARE.

I am spoilering things now for Duck's benefit:
Spoiler:

Considering he thinks it's so lame, Hippo is spending a lot of time in our thread.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:55 am

Sit on it and spin Middle
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 am

Here again?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 am

I heard my name being called in the winds of the internet...and I check all threads.

I don't get why people can't get their head around that...
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:01 am

Because no one else does?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:03 am

You genuinly think I'm the only one who views most of the threads?

Dear me.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 am

You said ALL.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:06 am

Either/or

I'm certain there are others that view all threads.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:57 am

i wish i had the time to read all the threads. if i miss the pink ninja posting her boobs one day i'll be most upset.

Spoiler:

i want a spin off series with charlie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:04 pm

ReDfEsTeR wrote:
i want a spin off series with charlie Very Happy

Seconded. Blackbat decided Charlie was pretty much the only good thing about the film.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:27 pm

ive finished eclipse! i dont know whether i trust myself to start breaking dawn now. i was planning on watching lost tonight.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Lost is quite good this week. Not as good as last week, but good.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:36 pm

it better be cos im gonna have to fight my housemates to watch it and i'm not bleeding for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Now I feel my critique is under pressure. You may never trust me as a reviewer again.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Don't worry, I'm watching Sex and the City Movie AGAIN this evening instead of reading Breaking Dawn, and getting all giddy at the prospect of marriage.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Has Blackbat proposed? Surprised
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Lol no, but he's gonna LOVE that.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Rolling Eyes ..if he loves it so much, why doesn't he marry it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:56 pm

You should've told me he had, so I could 'congratulate' him for getting you tied down with a ring on your finger. I'd imagine he'd be confused.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:00 pm

I imagine he'd be terrified Very Happy

All this being said....
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Hang on, getting ME tied down?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next