ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction

Go down 
+16
ginwai
ignitableduck
bidders
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
Resurrection_Tokyo
Hector
Tired-Hippo
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
B
mrblackbat
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
ReDfEsTeR
tinkapeel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm going to see if the library have it tomorrow. I'd have gone today on my way to work but the fucking bus had a near collision with old people on board.

A customer was sat reading Twilight in the store today! I SO wanted to chat to him about it, but thought it may appear weird Neutral

I feel odd about this thread having reached two pages.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 pm

that video is wicked! gay puhrayde

i don't think i've been to a proper library since i was in primary school!!

how creepy did you find the imprinting stuff with the little girl? i was like LOL WUT dirty wolves
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:56 pm

I have a soft spot for libraries Creepy Smile

The imprinting thing is a bit fucking creepy. IF I ADORE YOU YOU WILL LOVE ME. Odd.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:13 pm

yeah but u iz a dweeb

i know! i was always like why don't they just tell the wolves to piss off! its creepy as hell

the girl who plays bella is getting better at interviews now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:09 pm

There are no copies of Breaking Dawn left in the library! NOOOOOOOOO!

You'll have to wait until end of next week now, I'll buy it on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:26 am

did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it did you buy it??
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:47 am

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:06 am

I meant next Thursday! ARGH!

Don't fret, I'll whizz through it when I do get it. Also with the Easter Weekend coming up I don't really want to spend the whole time ignoring my family.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 am

oOoOo well i suppose you have a point. as charming as we find edward.. chocolate and family must come first.

one of my macho mates saw my stash of twilight goodies a few hours ago. i feel violated, ashamed and very, very gay.

youtube interviews timeee
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:22 am

Nowt being very very gay. Just look at Gok Wan, and the ladies LOVE him.

I do keep wondering about the theories that he's straight and a very clever boy.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:30 pm

he gets to feel wimmin up for a living. fair play to him

Very Happy