ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction

Go down 
+16
ginwai
ignitableduck
bidders
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
Resurrection_Tokyo
Hector
Tired-Hippo
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
B
mrblackbat
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
ReDfEsTeR
tinkapeel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:35 am

tinkapeel wrote:
Hang on, getting ME tied down?!

I forsee no risk of Blackbat being hunted down by some thieving temptress. No-one else would put up with him!
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Aw, he's a big lovely really I love you

On Breaking Dawn:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:42 pm

it's ok tink, i've got past the cottage and the imprinting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:03 pm

OMG!

I haven't PLEASE don't spoil it! You're fast Extra high five
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 pm

i wont i wont! i'm not too much further anyway, and i have to take a break to convince myself i've done some work for a bit.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:27 pm

I have 2 hours worth of bus rides tomorrow. YAAAAAAAAAY!

I LOVE buses atm.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:29 pm

i always read when i eat, so i've found myself eating reaaaally slowly all day. unfortunately its pretty hard to eat mussels and read at the same time. humph.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 am

fiiiiinished

Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:03 am

oh my starz. how do girls read so quickly? teach me pls
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 am

we don't need sleep.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:19 am

impressive!

the audiobooks are mental Neutral edwards bits are read by a girl. it ain't right i tells you

COME ON TINK I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE ENDING !!
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:24 am

that AINT right! i dunno what to do with myself now theres no more vampire fun to be read Sad spose i could actually do all the work i've been pretending to do for days.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 am

orrr you could go download the first 12 chapters of midnight sun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:29 am

is she ever gonna finish it?
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:34 am

i dunno! i hope so! even though the story isn't new its well good. being inside edwards head is fun

when i get in later i'm going to flood the twilight boards until the author sees how good an idea charlie spin offs are.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:38 am

lololol are there twilight boards? i was looking on imdb the other day at robert pattinson and there was this woman saying she was having a midlife crisis cos she was so in love with edward cullen, and then she'd seen the film and was in love with robert now too. crazy bitches.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:45 am

of course there are twilight boards!! its even bitchier than this place. they have huge fights about who has the most props from the film and stuff.. its major giggles.

oo that kind of thing is sad Sad
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:46 am

You people have a very powerful enemy.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:53 am

LOL that just made me find this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHNZVoWjk_A&NR=1
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 am

curse you punks with speakers !!
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:42 am

I have 100 pages left. Hold yourselves back I beg you!
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:35 am

excellent news! 100 pages will probably take you about 5 mins Very Happy

i ordered a 7" edward figure todayyy
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:46 am

I'm a busy girl tonight, it'll be tomorrow I'm afraid!
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:58 am

tut @ U

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 I_HATE_TWILIGHT_LOL__by_kiki_bozu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next