ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What videogame are you playing?

Go down 
+11
ReDfEsTeR
Fu Manchu
mrblackbat
bidders
Wilona
Elginboy
Tired-Hippo
lobster_johnson
kimdealslover
O Goncho
AllYourBase
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male
Number of posts : 698

What videogame are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:00 am

28 seconds.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 am

You can emotionally distance yourself when you're only watching something. Like in the Apprentice, when they make tits of themselves you can laugh and say, 'Pah, I wouldn't have done that!' Where as, in a game it's all on you, which fucks my shit up.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:03 am

That's why it's the 2nd scariest game I ever played!

The first 5 minutes of Silent Hill...note that within 5 minutes, there's more to scare Gonch to death than the entirety of BioShock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952NoFhRBGA&feature=PlayList&p=85875381F79CFF94&index=0

Basically Gonch...there's nothing to be scared of in BioShock after you've seen this.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:13 am

kimdealslover wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952NoFhRBGA&feature=PlayList&p=85875381F79CFF94&index=0

Basically Gonch...there's nothing to be scared of in BioShock after you've seen this.
Even watching that messes you up. Had I been playing, the inviting glow of the power button would have been hammered to fuck the very instant he whips out that lamp and that music kicks in.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:15 am

I actually own the soundtrack to that game. It's fucking unsettling from minute one.

Which is unfortunate since the entire soundtrack is like that for a whole hour.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:16 am

I'm watching a few more. Feels good. I'm safe.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:27 am

Yeah. Try playing it...Then we'll see who's safe.

Even though it's 10 years old and really dated looking, it still freaks me out at certain points (the school, the sewer dwelling creatures, the fairground, Nowhere).
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 am

This is not a dream!

I laughed, but you're right, I could not play that game without sobbing in panic throughout.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:32 am

Ahhhh....bad voice acting. That's the other thing I like about horror games. No matter how bad it gets, there's someone appalling to break the tension.

"Argh....it's thoooose darm sploicers!" Oh do fuck off, Atlas.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:35 am

that was the one thing i didn't like about the resident evil remake; it replaced all the voice acting.

"WOAH...THIS HALL IS DANGEROUS!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:45 am

I loved the acting to REmake. It was still dodgy in places, but at least they gave it a go. Plus they cut out all the shit lines.

...Too fucking numerous to list here!
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:52 am

it certainly improved, but going from so-bad-it's-good to just bad isn't worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqGeiILWUG4

Yeah, the more I find clips, the more I think I might have been wearing rose tinted glasses when it came to the acting of REmake. Still...at least it doesn't have my most reviled line by Chris:

"I guess we got to the....ROOT....of the problem!" (said after killing Plant 42 in the original)

I'm glad they turned him into a laugh-free tortured soul in RE:Code Veronica RE5. Saved me from listening to some of the worst kiss-off lines ever!

Last edited by kimdealslover on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:00 am

Did anyone ever play the resi 2 and 3 gamecube games?
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 am

No, but all they were just straight up ports of the PC versions anyway. They're just high-res versions of the PSone.

I've got RE3 for the PC somewhere. Featuring such exclusive add-ons as mini-Nemesis or mini-Jill chasing your cursor around the screen...wow.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:09 am

On reflection RE3 was a bit shit, and proof that trying to open up resi was a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 am

RE3 was great.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:41 am

is RE5 coming out on the wii?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 am

Not a chance.
Back to top Go down
Wilona
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
Wilona

Female
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:07 am

I just bought Sonic Rush and Sims 2 on DS but can't decide which to play first Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.suicidegirls.com/members/Wilona
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 am

Sonic.
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:10 am

Sims 2 is pretty fun for a while.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:17 am

Play Sonic, Sims sucks balls.

Also, don't pay for DS games, get yourself a TT or an N5 card and D/L them for free.
Back to top Go down
Wilona
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
Wilona

Female
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 am

I've been meaning to get myself a card for some time, anyone know where I can get one from?
Back to top Go down
http://www.suicidegirls.com/members/Wilona
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 am

http://www.pinpointgames.com/nintendo-ds-cards/cat_22.html

A mate at work got mine for me and put a whole bunch of games on it, I've got a TT and my Mum has an N5 card.

I like the menu on the TT better though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What videogame are you playing?
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Games-
Jump to: