ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What videogame are you playing?

Go down 
+11
ReDfEsTeR
Fu Manchu
mrblackbat
bidders
Wilona
Elginboy
Tired-Hippo
lobster_johnson
kimdealslover
O Goncho
AllYourBase
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilona
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
Wilona

Female
Number of posts : 271

What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:36 am

Sweet, thanks dude.
That'll save me so much money o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.suicidegirls.com/members/Wilona
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:38 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:48 am

ZOMG, I just bought one too.

I like totally postive rep'd you for this, Bidders.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:49 am

Cool shit man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:55 pm

I played a bit more.

I killed a mother and stole her baby... which was a gun. Then a Big Daddy smashed a guy through a window.

It was all very intense, so then I put Crackdown on for the first time in months.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:41 am

At like 3am I convinced my mum to give me my present, which I knew was Fallout 3, so, Fallout 3 Very Happy

Only got up to taking the GOAT but that was damned amusing and I can't wait to get back on it. Unfortunately I have to attend to work and relatives first.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 am

I was thinking about playing through Fallout 3 again and being the biggest cunt to everyone.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:20 am

I couldn't resist picking the cuntiest responses for the test, I don't know how that will impact me later and I don't care, it was worth it just to say I'd ask my granny for a minigun.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:40 am

It doesn't effect you at all. You always get a shitty job whatever responses you give. That's the whole point as you'll soon learn when you make your escape.

I went through the entire game as a right sarcastic git, but I always made the Good Karma choices to make up for it. Awww...
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Fuck doing uni work. Fallout is teh fuckin' win! I've already disarmed a bomb and been given a robot butler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:10 pm

have you been exploring the wastes much?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 pm

I snooped around the blown-up little town just before Megaton for a bit. I found a whore and convinced her to give me half of some money she stole, or something, but I've more or less forgotten who I was supposed to give it to. Moriarty, maybe? But he didn't mention it...

Now I have a house I'm going to get settled in and do some proper looting. Playing Oblivion before this is making it a lot easier to settle into the rhythm of life in-game.

I'm focusing on sneak, melee, small arms, and lockpicking.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 pm

you should just pick a direction and start walking; see what you find. how do you get the house? i asked my brother but he couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Well, some bald guy wearing specs, in the bar, who was obviously evil, wanted me to blow up the bomb. So I beat him to death with a baseball bat, stole his cool silencer pistol, then I disarmed the bomb and now I'm a hero with a robot butler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:51 pm

but i don't want to disarm the bomb Sad
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Why not, you evil bastard? There's wimmin and childrin there!
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:03 pm

well i don't want to set it off, either. but it's not really my problem, to be honest. and what about those mentalists who worship it?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 pm

All I did to avoid setting it off was eat a few thingys that raised my intelligence or something. I found them in a mailbox.

And yeah, I wouldn't have minded blowing them up, but there was a guy offering to tell me stuff about where Liam Neeson went. Plus you could totally tell the guy was evil, so I went with my gut.

Robot butler. Cool
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:12 pm

what happened with the guy who was in charge of the vault? i ran in and smashed him to fuck before i had a chance to think about it, but he looked like he was about to tell me something or explain himself.

Last edited by bantha_fodder+ on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:15 pm

He called the guards. Neutral
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:18 pm

that's it? fuck him, then. i felt guilty that i gave him no chance to explain, but now my conscience is clean.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Well tbh, dude, there was a version of the conversation where he not only promised not to harm his daughter but also asked only that I think hard about turning myself in, and that was the end of it.

...But then I spoke to him again and called him a murderer for killing Liam Neeson's token assistant guy and that's when he called the guards.

Either way, fuck him.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Banth, you need to disarm the bomb - Robot Butler serves drinks, tells jokes, and he can cut my hair!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:22 pm

You can have the lawman's house in Megaton too.

If you tell him about the guy at the bar, he asks you to join him for the arrest. He gets killed and the town gives you his house (plus you can nick his cool leather duster and setson....yeee haw!)

They say you're in charge of the law, but you don't have to do sweet F.A. to protect them. Ha!
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:04 pm

O Goncho wrote:
Banth, you need to disarm the bomb - Robot Butler serves drinks, tells jokes, and he can cut my hair!! Very Happy

well, we'll see. you're forgetting, though, that if i blow up the bomb I WILL GET TO SEE AN ENTIRE TOWN DISAPPEAR IN A HUGE NUCLEAR EXPLOSION(!!!), which is just as tempting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What videogame are you playing?
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: Games-
Jump to: