ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What videogame are you playing?

Go down 
+11
ReDfEsTeR
Fu Manchu
mrblackbat
bidders
Wilona
Elginboy
Tired-Hippo
lobster_johnson
kimdealslover
O Goncho
AllYourBase
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Yeah, but once it's done...it's done. There's no repeat value and you get to stay at Tenpenny Towers. The suckiest holiday resort since Butlins.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:05 pm

i need to get into tenpenny towers but refuse to bribe the guard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

If you want to get in without paying, you just start the Tenpenny Towers quest. Say you'll help the ghouls in the sewers nearby, go over to TT, tell them about the ghouls and how it might interest Tenpenny and they'll let you in for free.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Upon closer inspection of the bomb, Banth, it seems you can reactivate it after completing the disarming route, so you could always get the house, etc, and then nuke the place if it isn't to your liking... at least I assume so. I am no longer competent enough to reactivate it.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:22 pm

....you're making me want to disarm it now. it's perfectly logical for me to want to disarm it because i know i'm getting a house out of it and who wants to live by an armed nuclear weapon? ..but my character doesn't know he'll be getting a house. what's his motivation?
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Liam Neeson told you to be good.

ARE YOU GONNA ARGUE WITH LIAM NEESON?!
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 pm

kimdealslover wrote:
Liam Neeson told you to be good.

ARE YOU GONNA ARGUE WITH LIAM NEESON?!
Second.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 pm

he left me in the vault ( Sad ), so i don't have to do what he says. besides, my overall karma is good.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:31 pm

kimdealslover wrote:
You can have the lawman's house in Megaton too.

If you tell him about the guy at the bar, he asks you to join him for the arrest. He gets killed and the town gives you his house (plus you can nick his cool leather duster and setson....yeee haw!)

They say you're in charge of the law, but you don't have to do sweet F.A. to protect them. Ha!
Fuck! I wish I'd known that before I decided to go all vigilante on that motherfucker and beat him to death. Who wants a Robot Butler when you can look like a fucking cowboy? Not me! Grumble, groan, moan
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:31 pm

If you blow up Megaton, you get Max Bad Karma. It's impossible to salvage any good rep apparently. Once you blow it...you're evil forever basically. Unfortunately, that annoying Moira who runs the store survives and becomes a ghoul in the Underworld later on.

Oh yeah, that's the only cowboy outfit in the game too.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:34 pm

kimdealslover wrote:
Unfortunately, that annoying Moira who runs the store survives and becomes a ghoul in the Underworld later on.

i love underworld and hate moira. the bomb will not be detonated! occasionally your ways are welcome, spoilerman.

Last edited by bantha_fodder+ on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Nooooo!

I'm going to have to stage an assassination. Sadly yes
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:48 pm

I hate Moira for the sole fact that her sidequest is crap and overlong. The only benefits worthy of it are the rad resistance perks and the ability to take more hits. The rest is just plain annoying.

It's the 2nd worst quest next to the Nuka Cola Challenge.

Oh and if that ghoul asks for all the keys to Fort Constantine in Underworld, don't hand them over. Go there yourself and you can find the best armour in the entire game (unless you have the DLC maybe).
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:35 am

kimdealslover wrote:

Oh and if that ghoul asks for all the keys to Fort Constantine in Underworld, don't hand them over. Go there yourself and you can find the best armour in the entire game (unless you have the DLC maybe).

Wrong. Hand them over, then KILL HIM.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 am

Actually, if you grab the armour and then go back to him, he calls you prick and mopes off never to be seen again.

Give him the keys, wait a while and when you go back to Underworld, he's got all the good stuff and kills everyone there.

Lovely chap.
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:01 am

Mario Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:30 am

PES 08
Worms - A Space Oddity
Zelda (Gameboy)
Back to top Go down
http://fumanchu.synthasite.com/bootlegs.php
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Fucking bullshit. I decided to set out on a ramble, like you said Banth, but I had a quest for miles away to deliver a letter or something, so I decided to head that way, and I got to some bridge place with a bunch of raiders, killed them, then accidentally pressed load instead of save, killed them again, and the fucking game froze.

Not impressed.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:37 pm

it's only frozen on me the once, but i still make sure to save every 20 minutes or so (if i remember). you get the odd bit of slowdown and jumpiness, which usually reminds me to save. didn't notice any slowdown til they released the first update for it, oddly.

still not half as bad as oblivion, though; freezes all over the shop for me on that.
Back to top Go down
AllYourBase
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
AllYourBase

Male
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Quake 2
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Okay, it has officially frozen on me more times than Oblivion ever has, and it beat the record in a single day. Granted it's only twice, but that's twice as much as Oblivion!
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:48 pm

have you installed it to the hard drive?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Uh huh, after the first freeze.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:21 pm

It just fucking froze on me AGAIN within seconds of loading my game.

This ain't right, right?
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm

yeah, sounds iffy. dunno what to suggest, really. if it was freezing before you installed it, then there doesn't seem to be much point in trying re-installing it and since it's still freezing since you did, it can't really be a problem with the disc. scratch

do you have another save slot to try loading?

i found this, which has some suggestions of stuff to try:

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:SHZI0SqT1MIJ:boards.1up.com/zd/board/message%3Fboard.id%3Dgames%26thread.id%3D920458+fallout+3+xbox+360+freezing%3F&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What videogame are you playing?
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next