ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What videogame are you playing?

Go down 
+11
ReDfEsTeR
Fu Manchu
mrblackbat
bidders
Wilona
Elginboy
Tired-Hippo
lobster_johnson
kimdealslover
O Goncho
AllYourBase
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks Banth, I'll use some of those suggestions if it fucks up further but after that initial third freeze it decided to behave itself.

I found some vampire scum, but their leader was so polite that I let him live, and now he has taught me to drink blood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:51 am

You did the right thing. They're not scum. They're lovely people. Plus they make the blood packs useful!

Oh...and don't travel too far north yet Gonch. Unless you've built a dart gun and got some really badass weapons. Y'see...North is Deathclaw Country.

What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 Deathclaw--article_image

Bricking it yet?
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:25 am

Deathclaws are funny. They're about the only thing I use the alien blaster on mind.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:44 am

I completely crapped myself when I first got attacked by one. I did love making the Deathclaw Gauntlet though. That weapon badass against the ghouls.

It's a shame once you figure out their weakness that they lose their scary edge, but I swear I didn't bother going north for a long time after that first encounter. Even when you're maxed out, they're still gits to kill.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:50 am

kimdealslover wrote:
You did the right thing. They're not scum. They're lovely people. Plus they make the blood packs useful!

Oh...and don't travel too far north yet Gonch. Unless you've built a dart gun and got some really badass weapons. Y'see...North is Deathclaw Country.

What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 Deathclaw--article_image

Bricking it yet?
OMG

Right fucking now I was on my way north to a place called Minefield for that bint in the supply shop in Megaton, but after seeing that thing she can fuck right off.
Back to top Go down
Elginboy
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Elginboy

Male
Number of posts : 2727

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am

what game is that?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:54 am

Fallout 3.

I'm starting to regret pouring points into my melee weapons skill now, because the more I play the more I'm enjoying the sneaky approach, so I'm relying on my small guns a lot.

Melee is at 40 points now and I'm going to leave it there for a while and just pour points into lockpick, because a thief should not have to be told 'omg ur not at 50 points yet u can't break in here, loser, lol' because that's just not on.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:56 am

what perks do you have?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:59 am

Thief, Gun Nut, and Educated are the ones I've picked so far, and I have the blood drinking one KDL mention, and I just got one from the supply bint that fixes my broken limbs if I get intense radiation poisoning, apparently. Sounds pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 am

i was gonna tell you what i had but i haven't been on for ages and can't remember. i do remember that my melee skills were quite high and not from putting points in it. i can't even remember what melee weapon i have at the minute, actually.

conclusion: i need to play fallout 3 again soon.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Fuck it, I'm going to risk going north.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Frazer's gonna have brown underwear.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:16 pm

he doesn't wear any.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Gonch, Minefield is alright for the deathclaws. There's only one real place where they mass; most of it's ok.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Far North is where they reside.

Minefield is totally safe from Deathclaws...But you can find the odd one straying off course and hunting you down. Ha!

Fuck knows how Gonch is going to handle the Mirelurks.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 pm

shishkabob Up

Last edited by ReDfEsTeR on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:14 pm

I haven't played Fallout for ages. Not even completed it yet. Is the DLC worth it?
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:21 pm

I dunno. I heard so many average things about the DLC that I just never bothered.

I'd get the Broken Steel one but I can't be bothered to pay that much for them (800 points a piece?!) I did 75 hours of that game; had a blast, explored just about everywhere, got just about every achievement I could get...but I don't think I'm ever going back to it again.

Did anybody find that Lovecraft/Cthulhu-inspired building in the South West? Man, that was really creepy.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:50 am

After years and years and years, Bidders and his bad boy DS ways mean I am finally playing Chrono Trigger. Awesomez.

Going back over to Fallout in a bit though. I kind of have the urge to restart it. Those wasted points I poured into Melee have pissed me off + this time I could get that cowboy hat.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 am

you should live with the choices you made. i was on it last night, poking around the nuka-cola factory. i also levelled up to 17 and have animal friendship (or whatever it's called) level 2 now. i hope they remove the level cap before i hit level 20
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 am

Yeah, you max out way too quickly in the game. That was main gripe with it. Once you've maxed out, there's no real reason to explore.

I suggest you max out lockpick and hacking, Gonch. Put a lot of points into Small Arms (or Lasers) too, since that's what you'll mostly use. Melee is a bit meh, considering the amount of shooting you'll be doing later on in the game.

Boost Speech if you're going for the achievement. You don't need to fight your way out cos you can be a smooth talking baaaarsteward instead.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
lobster_johnson

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:12 am

shooting people in the face is so much more fun than the chore of communication, though.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:56 am

Doesn't the new DLC raise the level cap anyway?

I'll still be living with my choices, Banth, I'll just have an alternative universe where I never had to live with them to begin with.
Back to top Go down
kimdealslover
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
kimdealslover

Male

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:03 pm

bantha_fodder+ wrote:
shooting people in the face is so much more fun than the chore of communication, though.

Yeah, but I got a little bored with a of the few quests so I wanted to end them quickly with a smug chat. Speech at 80% cuts out most of the backtracking crap basically (see: The Superhuman Gambit & Tennpenny Tower).
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm

i'm about to tackle skate 2

i haven't played a game in like two weeks. my pad is all dusty Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What videogame are you playing?   What videogame are you playing? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What videogame are you playing?
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next