ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.

Go down 
+6
ROCK AND ROLL
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
AllYourBase
acousticbrother
B
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female
Number of posts : 1371

The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:46 am

There there.

You can talk to me.

Suggested topics of conversation:
Muse at Wembly stadium- it is going to be epic.
Chocolate cake- takes much nicer when someone else has made it for you.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female
Number of posts : 1268

The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 am

I want to see muse, but i doubt my sister will want to go, now she's got back with her boyfriend again. I could do with a chocolate cake to comfort with the moping.

anyway i'm trying to work up the nerve to go get my hair cut, but I hate hairdressers. they talk too much.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:17 pm

I'm going to see Muse with my mum, brother, sister and her fiance. And I'm not paying for it. It should be good.

I've still never been to a hairdresser. The thought terrifies me now.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 am

Hairdressers are scary. they talk too much, they wave scissors around, and they have the power to cut all our hair off. only people I hate more, are dentists.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:27 pm

I don't mind the talking part, it's the cutting off my hair part I don't like. I'm rather fond of my hair.

BBC iplayer is down. This is very annoying.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:25 pm

What were you trying to watch? I don't really watch BBC anymore. Only ever really watched Dr Who. nevertheless Russell Howard's show is entertaining (L)
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:11 pm

I want to watch Merlin and Top Gear but it is still down.

I am very very annoyed now. It's been hours FFS.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:10 pm

Hmm... I've lost interest in TG. and merlin looks to be kind of crappy. They should leave the fantasy and sci-fi stuff to those *spits* Yanks
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:18 pm

I still love Top Gear, but it clashes with House at the moment and the quality of BBC iplayer is infinitely better than trying to stream House from dubious sources.

I know Merlin is churlish smaltz, but I love it. Everyone likes a bit of fluff from time to time.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Haha, All I meant was that I prefer the stargate interpretations.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 pm

You need to branch out more.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:28 pm

I know. but the american tv shows are just so much better than enlish ones.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:45 am

I don't think that's fair. What about English drama like Spooks? Comedy like Peep show? Oh and if you've seen the American version of Life on Mars you can surely only believe the English version to be superior. Oh and Dr Who.
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:07 am

American TV shows are far too over the top for me. Apart from CYE, CYE is brilliant. But programs like 24 and lost really don't do it for me. And don't start me on American comedy(Or lack of?).
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:29 pm

CYE? I agree that the comedies are shit, but the sci-fi/ action series aren't too bad
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 pm

I like Grey's Anatomy, House and Big Bang Theory. Not all American TV is bad, just most of it.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:30 am

I liked BBT to begin with but it just got annoying and repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Science jokes never get old.
Back to top Go down
B
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
B

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:41 pm

no, just repetitive.
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:44 am

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.   The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thread in which AB and Parrot quietly sit and discuss twigs.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10