ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero

Go down 
+10
acousticbrother
mrblackbat
Sgt Fury
b3ni
ROCK AND ROLL
Elginboy
B
Ollie
Tired-Hippo
Spectral Knight
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 am

Laughing

Or maybe "inspiring" is a more apt word. To my knowledge, neither has won a Nobel Prize.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:50 am

mrblackbat wrote:
SK, that's fucking pathetic. You have a section on here where Jason can't go, you have a whole other forum where he's not a member, why the fuck would you need to post this now? Jesus man.

I saw it about a week ago. Some people don't post on the other boards that I thought would enjoy it. Simple as.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Evangelist
Evangelist
Ollie

Male
Number of posts : 2471

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
Ollie wrote:
It is a good poem but the ammount of effort and thought that went into it is a bit disturbing.A good old ´tiredhippo is a cunt´would have sufficed.

True, but it's not as funny. And it's still not as funny as this.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

Number of posts : 3412

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:36 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
mrblackbat wrote:
SK, that's fucking pathetic. You have a section on here where Jason can't go, you have a whole other forum where he's not a member, why the fuck would you need to post this now? Jesus man.

I saw it about a week ago. Some people don't post on the other boards that I thought would enjoy it. Simple as.
Come off it.
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:39 am

SK Can't see Serenity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:02 am

Dear fucking christ will you lot move on with your lives.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 am

b3ni wrote:
SK Can't see Serenity.

Regardless; it's blatantly obvious why he'd post this.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:40 am

mrblackbat wrote:
b3ni wrote:
SK Can't see Serenity.

Regardless; it's blatantly obvious why he'd post this.

Oh really? Then care to enlighten me, because I'm missing an explanation other than the one already provided. Some people haven't seen it who I thought would enjoy it, Ollie for example. That's all.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 am

Or, as usual, you're trying to stir shit up.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:12 am

Yes, because I've stirred up so much shit on the other boards, haven't I?

Oh wait, nope, I haven't.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:29 am

That's the whole point you muppet. You got what you wanted, a place free from Hippo; but you've realised you can't taunt him there cause he isn't there, so you have to come back and dig up old shit.

It's low.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 am

Or it could be that people who don't post on the other boards might appreciate it.

It's not even about "coming back" - I've posted on here anyway when others fucked off. I just post on that one too. The post wasn't even aimed at Zeppo.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:41 am

Bollocks, and you know it.
Back to top Go down
?
Sage
Sage
?

Male
Number of posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:43 am

Friday night is fight night, let's keep it civil up until then fanks, gents.
Back to top Go down
acousticbrother
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
acousticbrother

Male
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 am

Will there be a cartoon or poem depicting the war of words between SK and BB?

It's certainly more interresting than what I've been doing in work
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 am

mrblackbat wrote:
Bollocks, and you know it.

I think I know my motivations better than you do. I posted it for others to enjoy who don't post on the other boards. It's really not that hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:16 am

Yeah, yeah. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:59 am

I don't even know what you're getting at with that post, or any of the others on this thread for that matter. Seems like you've not posted in weeks only to troll me on this thread for next to no reason.
Back to top Go down
mrblackbat
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
mrblackbat

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 am

I'm not trolling you. I just logged in for the first time in weeks to see you trolling Hippo, re dragging up old shit under the pretend guise of "letting people know who might not" and then playing the innocent; I'm obviously gonna call bullshit on you.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 am

Dragging up 'old shit'? You what - what was the first time I saw the poem? The Friday before last, and suggested it should be posted here. When I got round to checking that thread next it was last Friday. And I posted it here then.

How can I be trolling Zeppo if I didn't even respond to his posts in this thread? Very opposite of trolling.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:08 am

UR BOTH GAY

stfu & gtfo

x
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 am

Can the whole lot of you take this shit to your 'other' boards...thanks.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 am

'Other' doesn't really need to be inverted commas. They're just boards that you've not been invited to.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:17 am

Yeah, you've mentioned that about 20 times since they've be made, which is an achievement considering the amount you've posted since then.

You're getting really obsessed by me, its getting a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Fury
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Sgt Fury

Male
Number of posts : 2738

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 am

Thoughts on Tevez going to Eastlands S.K. ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero   The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life and Crimes of an Internet Hero
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next