ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.

Go down 
+10
AceCombat
elprawn
tinkapeel
Char
Fuckpencil
Shamone Slime
O Goncho
lebowski
Big_Fat_Dan
Tired-Hippo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Number of posts : 847

I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:43 am

Girls tend to moan if you cum onto their face, especially if you get some in their eye. They act blind momentarily, and then the eye goes bloodshot. Not a fan.

I prefer it when a girl swallows and doesn't leak a drop of it.
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:47 am

The girls I've slept with were more concerned about getting it in their hair.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:53 am

Noone has ever complained about getting caught in the eye? Strange.

Whilst we're on a semen-related issue, I'd like to voice my concern about pre-cum. It's one of my pet hates. There's nothing worse than laminating your underwear when a girl is rubbing herself against your cock and you know you're about to get some action. Any advice on ridding myself of this concern?
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:16 am

tiredhippo wrote:
I just do it into the air....
...I'm never going to your house.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:21 am

Shamone Slime wrote:
Noone has ever complained about getting caught in the eye? Strange.

Whilst we're on a semen-related issue, I'd like to voice my concern about pre-cum. It's one of my pet hates. There's nothing worse than laminating your underwear when a girl is rubbing herself against your cock and you know you're about to get some action. Any advice on ridding myself of this concern?

Castration.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 am

This thread holds a lot of previously unknown information.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:52 am

Do you feel richer for the knowledge? Personally I feel a little sullied, and I'm a big burly man.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:52 am

Ambivalent.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 am

Give it time to sink in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:02 am

Now, disgust.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:04 am

:[kefk]:
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:07 am

Another issue I'd like to raise is an erectile dysfunction one.

With my previous two girlfriends, the first time I attempted to have sex with them, I lost my erection just before we were about to have sex (usually just after I put the condom on). With Girlfriend 1, I just pulled the condom off and managed to somehow get another erection and have sex with her. However, with Girlfriend 2, I lost my erection the first two or three times we were about to have sex. It was highly embarrassing.

I'm not expecting men to start owning up to their sexual failures, but is this normal? I haven't had sex since I split up with Girlfriend 2 and I'm concerned that the next time I try to have sex, it may happen again. Is it performance nerves? If so, how can I overcome this and make sure I don't embarrass myself once again?
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 am

Get her to put it on for you.

EDIT: No jokes about her not having a penis, plz.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 am

Sounds like performance nerves, seeing as it only happens the first few times, but I have no advice on how to relax beforehand. If it does happen again just hope she's as understanding as I assume the others were.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:10 am

is it wrong that none of this is news to me?

I should hang out with girls more often......
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:11 am

AceCombat wrote:
is it wrong that none of this is news to me?

I should hang out with girls more often......

Because you can't get the men to hang out?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:14 am

because there was a time when most of my friends were guys.... I think it's pretty close to even now, though.... but even my girlfriends are mostly tom-boys...
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:15 am

Have you ever had an erection problem, elprawn? How about you, Frazer?

I suppose dwelling on the issue isn't going to do me any good, so maybe I should just try to relax when I next have sex with somebody new. Or get incredibly drunk, so I have no inhibitions (and if I do lose my erection again, I can blame it on the alcohol).
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:16 am

Do the tom-boy mates you have talk about male or female masturbation?

Sure sign as to if they'll end up trans.
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 am

Sometimes. If your girl spends ages doing something that she's not doing a great job of. In fact, if she's doing it badly then sometimes the annoyance can be an aggrevating factor.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:19 am

I did the first time, it took more coaxing than it ever has since (thankfully). Dwelling won't help, but I bet when the time comes it'll be pretty unavoidable. Just hope... and drink.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am

I think it's nerves.
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am

Drinking doesn't help. Performing sober is much easier.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:22 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
Do the tom-boy mates you have talk about male or female masturbation?

Sure sign as to if they'll end up trans.

hehe... no. my great knowledge of male masterbation comes from guy friends in the army.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:22 am

Considering I don't drink you should probably trust elprawn for the drunken sex advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next