ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.

Go down 
+10
AceCombat
elprawn
tinkapeel
Char
Fuckpencil
Shamone Slime
O Goncho
lebowski
Big_Fat_Dan
Tired-Hippo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:48 am

I think it was meant to be. He just didn't add 'so many of' before 'the females'.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

Number of posts : 847

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 am

Cumming on a woman's body isn't my main consideration at all. I enjoy doing it. I don't suggest that your main consideration in life is playing computer games just because you enjoy playing them (even though they probably are your main consideration).

We were simply discussing semen-related issues (well, I was anyway). I treat women with enough respect. You wouldn't know that though, Hippo, because you don't know me in real life.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:50 am

tiredhippo wrote:
I'm afraid you're very much the exception, tink.

It mostly occurs in girls between the ages of 14-21.

I don't let anyone treat me like shit, so there...
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:50 am

tiredhippo wrote:

Pish tosh, I know plenty of girls like me.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

Thats because you avoid the girls that aren't.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:52 am

Tbh I think it's a perception thing, the girls who don't aren't talked about as much.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:53 am

I've never had a desire to gak on a girl's face.

I guess it's got a bit of comedy value, but certainly if you're planning on spending the night in bed post-sex, I don't think it's that adviseable. Imagine rolling over in the morning and seeing dried seed still plastered all over her chops. Eugh.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:54 am

Stop playing the "women are treated so unfairly; I'm ashamed to be a man" card, Hippo. The only reason most men play that card is to get their dick sucked by some stupid bitch who believes it.

I'm not horrible to women at all. In fact, I'd go as far to say that my ex-girlfriend had no reason whatsoever to split up with me. The nicer you are to women, Hippo, the worse they'll treat you; they'll walk all over you if you let them. That's just a fact of life. It doesn't justify men beating women or treating them like shit, but women are hardly innocent witnesses to relationships. They play their part just as much as men.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:55 am

AceCombat wrote:
tiredhippo wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:56 am

For goodness sake, just treat potential girlfriends as people. It's not rocket science. We're not THAT alien.
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:58 am

Tink's biased because she's a boring feminist frump. Most girls love getting jizzed on.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:59 am

I treat potential girlfriends as people as it is. I don't tell them that I want to fuck them or cum on them, nor do I imagine it.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:59 am

elprawn wrote:
Tink's biased because she's a boring feminist frump. Most girls love getting jizzed on.

*in.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:00 am

elprawn wrote:
Tink's biased because she's a boring feminist frump.

Dammit, you'd got me down to a t.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:00 am

O Goncho wrote:
AceCombat wrote:
tiredhippo wrote:

Spoiler:

Maayan Taube
just because I don't take shit from people, doesn't make a lesbian.
less prejudice, please.
Back to top Go down
elprawn
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
elprawn

Number of posts : 462

Spectral Knight wrote:
elprawn wrote:

*in.

Er, no... on. If they can look at themselves in the mirror afterwards then you've failed.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:02 am

Okay lee, I apologise.....mostly because it seems theres a new contender for shallowest git.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 am

elprawn wrote:
Spectral Knight wrote:
elprawn wrote:

*in.

Er, no... on. If they can look at themselves in the mirror afterwards then you've failed.

Failed? Bit harsh, I dunno, blowing your load in her actually makes a fuck feel complete. Withdrawing to release on her is somewhat besides the point.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 am

Everybody's shallow, Hippo. Some are just more shallow than others. Being attracted to somebody simply because of their appearance isn't a crime.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 am

Shamone Slime wrote:
Being attracted to somebody simply because of their appearance isn't a crime.

Gary Glitter would argue otherwise.

EDIT: No he wouldn't, he'd probably agree actually. I'm so cripping out today it's untrue.

Last edited by Spectral Knight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 am

I do hope you're playing Devil's advocate, Spectral Knight; cumming inside a woman is only acceptable during a spontaneous fuck in the car or something similar. No sane person would want to cum inside a woman if you have the time and facilities to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

Its more using them I have an issue with lee, rather than judgeing people by apperances.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:08 am

AceCombat wrote:
O Goncho wrote:
AceCombat wrote:
tiredhippo wrote:

Spoiler:

Maayan Taube
just because I don't take shit from people, doesn't make a lesbian.
less prejudice, please.
You're right, sorry Rabbi.
Back to top Go down
Shamone Slime
Affable Scamp
Affable Scamp

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:10 am

Cumming on somebody doesn't mean you're using them. I ejaculated onto my ex-girlfriend because she didn't like me cumming inside her (understandably) and it turned her on when I came on her tits. In fact, if she was ever giving me a quick handjob, she'd usually end up taking her top off and say "Cum on me". All without my encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:10 am

.......yes.....stop making it just about you, kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.   I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I masturbated for the first time in a fortnight last night.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next