ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"

Go down 
+4
Hector
O Goncho
AceCombat
Scarlet Rope
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

"Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:23 am

"Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 Herge
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female
Number of posts : 2385

"Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 am

oh, my childhood....
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 am

Do YOU think Tintin is racist?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 am

See. European Art >>>> African Art.

Hardly any comparison.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:26 am

Tintin in COngo was plain racism.

I didn' t know english people knew Tintin...
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:27 am

I blame my mum for Tintin, we even have videos
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:28 am

Are you mad? Tintin is universal. We even had to write about Tintin and it's reflection of real world events as a part of some History coursework.

And it wasn't racism. He helped the savages in that one. And the slitty-eyed. Tintin was purely anti-racist.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 am

I like snowy
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:31 am

I have the original version of Tintin in Congo and i can tell you that it' s racist. But Tintin changed as Hergé changed himself, that' s why i said 'Tintin in Congo was plain racism", because it' s no longer the case afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:38 am

Hergé was Belgian. What does he know. Plus he was famous for bowing in to external pressures.

"Was it you who organised the JFK shootings"

"Yes, sir, I apologise to Mr Lee Harvey Oswald for any inconvenience caused and volunteer to be incarcerated for the rest of my life"

An utter loon. But could still draw.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 am

We also have Asterix.

I used to bloody LOVE Asterix.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:40 am

The stereotypical ideas about black people you can find in this Tintin album were very commons back then anyway, that was the way everybody thought.

i want to download Tintin episodes now!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:41 am

Asterix is much fun! I liked both as a little girl, i still have affection for both...

And i didn' t know Asterix was famous too.

I' ve never seen much of the french culture in Great Britain...
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 am

I like the little dog in asterix too!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 am

Idéfix. So little, so cute...
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

Scarlet Rope wrote:
Asterix is much fun! I liked both as a little girl, i still have affection for both...

And i didn' t know Asterix was famous too.

I' ve never seen much of the french culture in Great Britain...

I told you he was when you told me about Parc Asterix!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:45 am

Oh my god, the guy who dubs Tintin in the cartoon also dubs Stan Marsh' s voice.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:50 am

Oh yes i remember now!

What else do people roughly know about french culture.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 am

French t.v is obsessed with yoghurt, biscuit and cheese adverts, you should never watch it when you're hungry.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rope
Evangelist
Evangelist
Scarlet Rope

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 am

Eve wrote:
French t.v is obsessed with yoghurt, biscuit and cheese adverts, you should never watch it when you're hungry.

actually it' s true.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 am

French fashion is limited to black berets and stripey jumps.

You can't cook meat at all.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 am

French babes don't shave their pits.

French people chomp onions and go "hoh-hee-hoh-hee-hoh".
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 am

*chokes* HAHAHA Spectral Knight... Please read a french vogue.

Last edited by Eve on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : As I said, Cute_boy is obsessed with me)
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:57 am

Bryn has the same geography teacher I had. Very Happy

Eve: Please have a coronary.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:58 am

Oh Oh! I swear French people have another obsession with saying "Ahh" and "Umm" in between every sentence, what is that about?!
My grandmother also does a gasp noise, but that might just be her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"   "Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fraser Brown joined the group Le discours de Dakar : la continuité de la françafrique?"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next