ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction

Go down 
+16
ginwai
ignitableduck
bidders
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
Resurrection_Tokyo
Hector
Tired-Hippo
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
B
mrblackbat
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
ReDfEsTeR
tinkapeel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Are we allowed to join in the discussion in this thread if we want to bring up other Vampire fiction? Cos the book of Let the Right One In is only £3.99 on play.com right now so I just totally bought the shit out of it Very Happy

I couldn't refuse a bargain like that, and neither should you guys. We could all read it together and form a Vampire book club ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:10 am

I'm so ashamed of you.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:46 am

dawsons forehead is WAY bigger.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:01 am

Tired-Hippo wrote:
I'm so ashamed of you.
For what? Nowhere in that post did I encourage discussion of, or otherwise appraise, Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Hector
Consigliere
Consigliere

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:06 am

I ordered this, Fraser.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:08 am

read it? watched it?

FORT NOT

haters are gay

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 Rpattz

fashion police
Back to top Go down
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:08 am

I'm just glad I don't even know what Twilight is.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:12 am

open your heart to rpattz & kstew
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:24 am

Hector wrote:
I ordered this, Fraser.
'Bout time! Good price though. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:45 am

ReDfEsTeR wrote:
The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 Rpattz

fashion police

Does he now believe he's genuinely a vampire? Because that's SUCH a vampire outfit.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:11 am

i'm robsessed with him and even i was like wtf is he wearing?!

those trousers are gross Neutral
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:31 am

Red velvet blazer = fail

Coming from someone who owns a tweed AND a black velvet blazer.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:12 pm

pimpin!

i still can't work out how they're gonna get renesmee on film. CG baby? eek.
Back to top Go down
PennyRT
Internet Villain
Internet Villain
PennyRT

Female
Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:03 am

I woulda liked the trousers if they fit properly, they're far too baggy innit.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:03 am

Fucksake, that was me.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:25 pm

shiny new leather is scaryyy

its gotta be beat up and manky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:21 am

I like this a little too much

Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:44 am

do you think that twilight sends a bad message to impressionable young girls in regards to relationships? like how edward sits in her room watching her sleep and follows her about like a stalker? and then cuts her brakes and takes her hostage when he doesnt want her doing something, and its all portrayed as part of the romance?
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:51 am

Tbh a bit yes. If Blackbat tried to keep me hostage anywhere I'd go spare.

But then again, many people do seem to forget that as one of the main characters is a vampire, I suspect it's very much a fictional tome.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:02 pm

but vampires ARE real and they DO sparkle.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 pm

yey for twiart!!
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:47 pm

ignitableduck wrote:
but vampires ARE real and they DO sparkle.
This is true.
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:04 pm

<3

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 Kris-Rob-so-cute-twilight-series-2724615-608-458
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:36 pm

ENEMA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:51 am

Cinema?

Pattison looks deranged on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next