ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction

Go down 
+16
ginwai
ignitableduck
bidders
ROCK AND ROLL
Spectral Knight
Resurrection_Tokyo
Hector
Tired-Hippo
Goostaph
lobster_johnson
B
mrblackbat
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
ReDfEsTeR
tinkapeel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:53 am

he's having an enema.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male
Number of posts : 3269

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

i didn't notice that in the background Very Happy and elf!!

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 Kristen-stewart-1120.0.0.0x0.400x340
Back to top Go down
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:48 am

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 Jitcrunchaspx
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:44 am

That's just a re-dick-louse.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 am

Is it wrong that I spent most of the video trying to work out what was on the shelves?
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ignitableduck

Female
Number of posts : 5491

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 am

ps. corrr jacob.
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 am

The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 Troll_slayer

I though you lot would like today's XKCD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
ReDfEsTeR
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
ReDfEsTeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 am

lol i wish that would happen to 4chan.

<3trailer<3

i think i've watched it 10 times today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm

AHAHAHHAHHA! I love XKCD more than EVER.

I saw 3 business women reading Twilight books today and I wanted to talk to all of them.
Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:25 pm

i nearly started reading them again cos i was at a loss at bathtime.
Back to top Go down
tinkapeel
Mentor
Mentor
tinkapeel

Female
Number of posts : 6070

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
ignitableduck
ignitableduck

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction   The Thread Where Red and Tink Obsess of Emo Teenage Vampire Fiction - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 am