ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The PSN/Xbox live thread.

Go down 
+13
tinkapeel
BRYN_BORANGA
Resurrection_Tokyo
Benicio Del Roro
mrblackbat
Fu Manchu
ginwai
Spectral Knight
O Goncho
lobster_johnson
kimdealslover
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:08 am

And bidbell....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:09 am

bidders wrote:
I gots one but I don't play online, if you can get hold of Martin he plays live.

Or not, since from what I've seen of bantha he'll just moan at you to play halo all the time.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male
Number of posts : 7943

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:09 am

bidders wrote:
I gots one but I don't play online, if you can get hold of Martin he plays live.
y u no ply online? i want friends Disheartened
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 am

tiredhippo wrote:
bidders wrote:

Or not, since from what I've seen of bantha he'll just moan at you to play halo all the time.
Which I will not be buying anyway. Shudder.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:11 am

Wireless signal ain't strong enough to reach where I play my games at, tried hardwiring but the connection kept dropping out so I gave up.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:11 am

Me and b3ni are too cool for U o BONCH o
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:12 am

Ah, fair enough. It's a proper bastard that it doesn't have Wifi. I've just shelled out for the add-on to give it wifi, but I'm sending it back because I did this.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 am

tiredhippo wrote:
Me and b3ni are too cool for U o BONCH o
Get a Wii and there'd be no issue. Nobody wants to play me at Smash Bros. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:15 am

I could bring the xbox up here and play xbox on this TV but I'd annoy Nicola by playing games all night.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:18 am

gonch, when i get wi fi i'll Mario Kart you. i think that's the only real online game i have.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:20 am

Well screw you all, cause me and b3ni have already gone into combat together on COD4...fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:22 am

bidders wrote:
I could bring the xbox up here and play xbox on this TV but I'd annoy Nicola by playing games all night.
Do it, faggot

ginwai wrote:
gonch, when i get wi fi i'll Mario Kart you. i think that's the only real online game i have.
Awesome! Finally someone other than Indy to lose to.
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:24 am

HAHA! Gonch sucks at mario kart!
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:24 am

i'm shit. i can't manual powerslide and i haven't finished it on 150cc yet. probably never will considering the crippling shelling i keep getting.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:25 am

Nah Indys probably hacked his wii and has blackmail material on all the staff at nintendo.
Back to top Go down
O Goncho
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper
O Goncho

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:41 am

bidders wrote:
HAHA! Gonch sucks at mario kart!
Dude. Uncool. Sad
Back to top Go down
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:52 am

Sorry, I'm sure you're great, its just Indy is AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:37 am

Yesterday we got 'home'.

Today I got it working.

Is it any good?

Depends on what you expected, as its quite clearly work in progress.

There are 5 areas at present, the first is your apparantment, not a whole lot to it at the mo but going out on the balcony shows one of homes strongest features, its VERY pretty. Next up theres the square which is a central hub...

This illistrated the advertising potential of Home, as videos of PSP and PS3 games ran on various screens as well as one for the red bull air race thing, and many people had gathered around a locoroco screen to enjoy the music and have a dance.

Which illistrates the interface, which is very good, R1 brings up an emotes/actions list which has plenty of things on it, L1 brings up handy phrases which depend on your situation, triangle allows you to type up what you like, and start brings up an interface screen for more complex stuff, that amusingly is designed like a PSP.

The next area I checked was the bowling alley which displayed why Home is worth at least some of your time....arcade games, bowling and pool were on offer, meaning you get at the least a bunch of minigames for free, and one of the arcade games is echochrome, so head on in and have a play.

Next up theres the shopping centre...not much there so far but a few items of furniture, clothing and 1 house upgrade were avaliable, you do have to pay for it and I hope sony will have the sense to have some free stuff that can be gained in various ways. However also there were other silly things...bubble machines dotted around the place, and chees boards, I sat down for a game of chees and someone came along and played a game, which was quite pleasent (I lost)

And finally theres the movie theater, this area allowed me to go and view trailers of various things...not much too it yet but it clearly had promise as the director of watchmen came on the 'tanoy' and informed us that we would get an exclusive watchmen trailer in the new year, I went in the watchmen trailer and also noticed one theater for 'eurogamer' so manybe full programmes could be shown in time.

Its also worth mentioning that allow character modles of everyone else in an area can take about 10-20 seconds to load up (before that you just see glass people walking around) the whole thing was lag free.

So all in all Home has alot of potential, but it will require sony to put the effort in, and not charge us for EVERYTHING in regards to upgrades, and for a free thing, its hard to turn your nose up at.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:38 am

Wow....that was quite long.....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:35 am

This needs to be moved fraz.....

Found out I could play DS demos today via my wii =D
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 am

how so?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:39 am

Erm, download the nintendo channel from the wii store (its free) on that theres a button at the top for DS demos, make sure your DS is on and then pick the demo you want to play, it'll then tell you to choose the 'download play' button on the main menu of the DS...and bingo after a few minutes you've got a demo to play.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:40 am

oh, you need a DS....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:41 am

Well obv....
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:46 am

not obv from how you said it. if you said "download via my Wii" then i'd've got it. i can play GC games via my Wii without needing a GC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PSN/Xbox live thread.   The PSN/Xbox live thread. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PSN/Xbox live thread.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next