ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club

Go down 
+21
Shaunography
Saz.
tinkapeel
Elginboy
?
ReDfEsTeR
BRYN_BORANGA
O Goncho
PARTY HARD ACCOUNT
Scarlet Rope
kimdealslover
Fuckpencil
bidders
r new pal
b3ni
lobster_johnson
Someone with nowt to say
Hector
ignitableduck
Tired-Hippo
Eve
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:46 pm

W-Hortencia wrote:
I reckon taking a big bag of tuppences and trying to get them to stay upon Eve's person eg in her thong, between her ribs that kind of thing

Lodged in her eye....that sort of thing.

Make sure your friends know that the don't ytouch policy is actually because you don't know what fungal infection you could get off eve.
Back to top Go down

I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:46 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
Dan, dya want me to cut to the chase for you.

"Will I get a discount if I come to see you, I will the throw me out of they catch me masturbating under the table"

That'd work a hell of alot better without the typo!
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:48 pm

It'd also work better if you replied by addressing the point rather than clinging on to the one thing which allows you to avoid it.

Stop thinking with your bollocks, son.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female
Number of posts : 1371

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:48 pm

My female friends are straight, my male friends are gay. None of them is into skinny skanks.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:49 pm

I wouldn't say she's especially skinny..infact I wouldn't be afraid if she were asked to lose some weight off her fat ass.
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm

Winslow wrote:
whats a brood of gloomites?

..and is it dangerous?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 pm

From the pictures I've seen of her, she looks revoltingly thin.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 pm

The Corner of Gloom was where me and my 6th form buddies hung out at school. We are the Gloomites, we are very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Nah she's not, she's just squashed at the sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Oh right......cool
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:54 pm

W-Hortencia wrote:
The Corner of Gloom was where me and my 6th form buddies hung out at school. We are the Gloomites, we are very dangerous.

Heh, we had that too, the little side room next to the main one, although we got jealous looks from all the shallow faggots next door.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:57 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
Nah she's not, she's just squashed at the sides.

I don't know what that means but I know that calling a woman who has had an eating disorder before fat is pretty fucking low. Especially when they are so thin.

My opinion on strippers. Not my favourite career path. There's something unsavory about a person who sells their body in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:11 pm

I dunno hor, its sorta better than letting people do what they fuck they like to you for free....

Dunno much about the eating disorder, its never been mentioned much, and as far as I can tell its hardly at the top of the list of problems there is/has been, she's not actually too thin or fat, she's fine weight wise, although probably a bit too close to thin.
Back to top Go down
Someone with nowt to say
Funky Samurai
Funky Samurai
Someone with nowt to say

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:16 pm

If she's too close to thin don't call her fat!

It doesn't matter if it's ever come up, it's a problem she's had and it is wrong to reinforce an old problematic self-image.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:28 pm

You know to be honest...I don't think I really care, lack of empathy on her part has led to a lack of it on mine.

I'm sure aids will kill her first anyway.
Back to top Go down
b3ni
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:15 pm

W-Hortencia wrote:
From the pictures I've seen of her, she looks revoltingly thin.

skiny girls are proper the best
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:23 pm

I wouldn't say Eve is super skinny. Maybe she used to be, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:24 pm

She appears to be lighter due to a lack of soul and humanity in general.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 pm

She has to push automatic doors.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:19 am

Yes, I was a laxative junkie for some time, but I've always been slim anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
bidders
Awesome Wizard Whale
Awesome Wizard Whale
bidders

Number of posts : 4246

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:47 am

Is it a pound in the pot type place or a 'stringfellows/spearmint whino' type establishment?
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:04 am

Who gives a toss.

If they accept the mentally ill then its bound to be a shithole.
Back to top Go down
b3ni

Male
Number of posts : 5145

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 am

Dave was eating pork scratchings while having a dance the other day
Back to top Go down
http://www.goatsemarathon.com
Fuckpencil
Right Hand of Doom
Right Hand of Doom
Fuckpencil

Male
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:14 am

They're generally really sleazy establishments connected to gang and drug culture and the sex industries. I'd hastily advise a rethink, Eve :>)
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:32 am

You're assuming she might have something that could be considered as 'class', fucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club   I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I just sent off an "application" form to be a dancer at a strip club
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next