ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....

Go down 
+8
BRYN_BORANGA
Spectral Knight
Cropcircle Hair
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
Eve
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... Empty
PostSubject: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:35 pm

because I'm not staying in a country run by a raging idiot.....
Back to top Go down
lobster_johnson
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
The Lobsters Claw of Bile
lobster_johnson

Male
Number of posts : 4868

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:37 pm

youll be in one of hippos sheds by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/bantha_fodder
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:38 pm

lol..

um.... no.
Back to top Go down
Eve
~*Blessed Be~*
~*Blessed Be~*
Eve

Female
Number of posts : 9527

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Don't put that, his mind will go into overdrive...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/upyoneuneodieseoparayo
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:40 pm

well, chances are he's going to lose anyway.... but on the slight chance that he doesn't......
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Hor would steal my shed if you were in it.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:00 pm

I would gladly be stolen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:05 pm

You hor whore.

Or whore hor

One of those.....
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:06 pm

w-hor-e
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:50 pm

AceCombat wrote:
because I'm not staying in a country run by a raging idiot.....

Come to Gordon Brown's Country, then... or was that your point?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:57 pm

believe me, he couldn't possibly be worse than Mofaz.....

Mofaz is known for being an inpulsive dumbarse, which is a deadly combination
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Mofaz or Mofoz. Tough one.
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:12 pm

I thought the title of this thread was going to be completed with something like "....the tea towel holder." No...no...Nooo!
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:12 pm

Cropcircle Hair wrote:
I thought the title of this thread was going to be completed with something like "....the tea towel holder." No...no...Nooo!

Just woken up, Crop?
Back to top Go down
Cropcircle Hair
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Cropcircle Hair

Number of posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Indeed, it's a relief to do that at my age.

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... Skeleton_computer
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:21 pm

FALSE ALARM!!!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:39 am

eeeek, it was dangrously close though.....

we shall have another try at a female priminister....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 am

It worked for us okay.
Back to top Go down
BRYN_BORANGA
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
BRYN_BORANGA

Male
Number of posts : 4880

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:41 am

I can't believe they're talking about Thatcher's dementia like it's something recent.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:43 am

it worked for us pretty badly in the past, though who knows.... maybe Livni would be ok.....

I don't agree with her politicial views, I mean, she's still right winged, but atleast she's intelligent and relatively uncorrupted...
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:43 am

Doesn't she have BSE?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 am

HUH?
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:45 am

I'm talking about Thatcher, not your jew.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:46 am

I still would like to know what BSE is
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:46 am

Corruption is a great political tool. I see no problems in the odd brown envelope. Gets things done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ಠ_ಠ :: Forums :: WTV3-
Jump to: