ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....

Go down 
+8
BRYN_BORANGA
Spectral Knight
Cropcircle Hair
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
Eve
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:29 am

"Yes, yes you did frequently refer to PBA and Cass' religion, and used it threateningly."

Nope, and in PBA's case I certainly never mentioned her religion, because I was better behaved back then and have always gotten on with her.

"So you didn't show up outside Eve's house and refuse to leave until she let you in?"

No I'd been to eves...went back and was allowed back in, I did not stand there demanding to be let back in.

As for self healer...self healer got close to mosh dudette...true....he mentioned seeing her on the bus...true....mosh dudette vanished from the internet after that.....true.....did I add in extra bits yes...but there has been no evidence to prove me wrong, and self healer has never denied it.

In short SK....."You're doing it wrong"

You don't BS...you just add aspects that can't be proven wrong....you're shit at this...GTFO.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:30 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
Ace - What made me laugh what that he frequently does make stuff up to insult people (Self Healer as an example), not the grammatical flaw.

so we did laugh for the same reason...
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:34 am

Not at all shit, but all of what I've said is either true, or at least been stated to be true by someone who has no reason to lie. The Cass and PBA stuff I've seen frequently enough, and Eve herself said about you refusing to leave until you were allowed in on here. You can take it up with her if it's untrue, but I don't see why she'd make it up. And you didn't argue it at the time either...

I don't really see why you make up any of the stuff you do either, it's pretty backwards.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:34 am

That case, my apologies Ace.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:38 am

You're still doing it wrong SK...out and out lies.

Lets take how I insult you for example...fat..greasey...shit hair...all can be considered true because of the one photo thats been seen of you...you never show another picture which must logically mean...all three are still true....and as for primitive......you're an oasis fan.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:46 am

There isn't a single lie in what I said. You frequently make stuff up about people, pretty much everyone is evident to that. It's pretty lame, but you carry on anyway. I don't even get why you do any of it...
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:47 am

Examples son....examples.

You're still doing it oh so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:51 am

Doing it wrong? That assumes I'm trying to insult you. I'm not. I'm just saying it's pretty shit, and rather cowardly, to repeatedly make stuff up about people.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 6:11 am

Yes it is...isn't it little fat primate.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:15 am

9/10 jews would rather be in the same room as Adolf Hitler than the same room with Tired Hippo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8