ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....

Go down 
+8
BRYN_BORANGA
Spectral Knight
Cropcircle Hair
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
Eve
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:55 am

yeah, those ones. unless there are more....?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:56 am

there isn't a facepalm in the world epic enough to describe what I'm feeling right now....
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:57 am

Make an SVG facepalm.
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:58 am

i want to see a screen sized facepalm!
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:59 am

Someone gif up an American friendly-fire facepalm.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:00 am

Fuck gif. SVG.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:02 am

Take your pick.

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 800px-Not-again-picardIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 FacepalmIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Notagain-compy2If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Notagain2If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 WhymarcoswhyIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Notagain5If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Notagain-conanIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Facepalm_sealIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 FACEPALMIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Cruger_facepalmIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Notagain-lineIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Piccolo_facepalmIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 15If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 MonkeyIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Facepalm05or6If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 FacepalmIf Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Jesus%20Sad_jpg-crop
Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:04 am

clearly the black and white one before Optimus.

i thought facepalming was the facepalmer shoving palm into the face of someone else.....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:05 am

No...that is a SHOTEI!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:07 am

SHOTEI!!!!!

Back to top Go down
ginwai
ginwai

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:15 am

i was thinking more like "WOTEVAH! TALK TO DA HAND!"
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:34 am

this is the best I could find

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 MassFacepalm
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:38 am

Not epic enough.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 am

I know. I'm still looking.....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 am

Look harder!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:43 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:44 am

Not really epic. Uses too many of the same pics. Repetition of a single picture isn't epic.

I want epic.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:47 am

yes.... but if looked at from a distance....

it's one huge facepalm......

I tried looking for a smaller version to demonstrate but couldn't find one
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:49 am

She's right. Just zoomed out to 20%. It's a big Jean Luc.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:50 am

It's clever, but I'd have been more impressed if it didn't rely on repeats.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:51 am

well, I'm sorry.... that's the best I could find.....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:52 am

Are you really sorry? I think not...
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:52 am

Sounds like Cable TV. Paints an okayish overall picture but relies too heavily on repeats.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:54 am

I like to think of it somewhat like Dave.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:55 am

ok, I'm not really sorry....
you can all fuck off for all I care....

especially Osama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next