ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....

Go down 
+8
BRYN_BORANGA
Spectral Knight
Cropcircle Hair
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
Eve
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:22 pm

He's annoying as fuck, though. There's no point blocking me.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:28 pm

happy?
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:38 pm

I'm not bothered, I just think it's a bit of a lame agenda to block me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:39 pm

I had my reasons.....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 pm

You make constant anti-semetic refrences all the time...and you say theres not a reason.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:43 pm

Not sensible ones, though.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 pm

tiredhippo wrote:
You make constant anti-semetic refrences all the time...and you say theres not a reason.

There's not. I don't send her anti-semitic abuse across msn. Blocking me achieves nothing.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Grass-Delegate wrote:
I don't send her anti-semitic abuse across msn

well, that was pretty much my hyppocrite point
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:58 pm

AceCombat wrote:
Grass-Delegate wrote:
I don't send her anti-semitic abuse across msn

well, that was pretty much my hyppocrite point

Well I can start sending you anti-semitic slurs across msn if it'll help.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:59 pm

sure....
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:00 pm

The fact you only do it here of course makes it fine.....utter idiocy.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:03 pm

What's the point in having someone on your msn list if you're just going to send them abuse?

A forum's different, though.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:06 pm

blah blah blah

everything's back to normal

let's all move on.
Back to top Go down
Goostaph
Evangelist
Evangelist

Male
Number of posts : 2445

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:22 pm

"whataryafuckinutz"
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:25 pm

invisible shoulder-bunnies
Back to top Go down
http://fumanchu.synthasite.com/bootlegs.php
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 pm

I don't get why people still can't see that people take the piss on forums. It's ridiculously obvious that El Prawno's not really anti-semitic.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:17 am

Some of my best friends are jews.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:58 am

I know that Osama doesn't secretly go to KKK meetings, that wasn't the point....

Last edited by AceCombat on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:08 am

You don't have a point. You're moaning for the sake of moaning.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:39 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
I don't get why people still can't see that people take the piss on forums. It's ridiculously obvious that El Prawno's not really anti-semitic.

You've never seen the psycho face to face in real life, clearly.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:50 am

No, but I trust he doesn't have a toothbrush 'tash, nor a fondness for shouting Sieg Heil in the streets, either. Why do you think everyone is either anti-semitic or a Nazi? Especially when you make more anti Jewish comments than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:59 am

Yes...I posted so much shit in this thread didn't I.

Again....don't use my own methods againts me, Spectral Kong.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:14 am

You're always taking the piss out of Jews, and reducing them to their religion. Like 'my favourite Jew' etc.

It's incredibly offensive.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:19 am

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:21 am

It's pure stupid bigotry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next