ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....

Go down 
+8
BRYN_BORANGA
Spectral Knight
Cropcircle Hair
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
Eve
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:56 am

Harsh. What have I ever done to you?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:58 am

the only time you're not an arse is when we're both arguing with hippo.....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:59 am

An arse...how so?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 am

the whole "trying to prove that you're smarter" thing....

it's quite off-putting
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:03 am

Hardly trying to prove that I'm smarter. If I was, I wouldn't take the piss outta myself quite so much.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:08 am

"Exams are a piece of piss. If you're anywhere near as intelligent as me. Which is highly unlikely."

tell me that's not obnoxious.....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:11 am

I didn't realise you took it seriously.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:13 am

the entire convo consisted of you saying how smart you are...

wait..... so you're NOT??
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 am

I'm smart, unlike someone we know.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:15 am

I'm reasonably smart. But like most smart people, I like to be a smart-arse, over-exaggerating it.

Although, I also over-exaggerate my flaws, such as the memory like a spasticated goldfish comment...

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:17 am

my memory sucks too......

I wouldn't even know what day today is if it weren't for the thing on the bottom right hand of my screen,,,,
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:18 am

AceCombat wrote:
my memory sucks too......

I wouldn't even know what day today is if it weren't for the thing on the bottom right hand of my screen,,,,

The clock.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:21 am

yes. that.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 am

Unfortunately, I know what day it is. Not Saturday or Sunday. Sad
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:28 am

but the weekend is close!!!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:29 am

not that it matters to me, I'm going to be working mostly weekends....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 am

Not close enough - one whole day, and there's no other fucker in the office. I couldn't work weekends. It'd do my nut in.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:35 am

it's only for a month, and I'll have most of the week free....

I just need to pile up on the dineros....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:37 am

What'll you be doing?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:39 am

an usher at an art show....

it's just a summer job really....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:40 am

Modern art or classical?

Don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face at a modern art show.
Back to top Go down
r new pal
Gozer ¬_¬
Gozer ¬_¬
r new pal

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:40 am

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 Usher

Modern.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:56 am

it's modern art.....

but who cares, it's an easy job...
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:57 am

I bet it is!
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:00 am

what's that supposed to mean.. Maayan Taube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next