ಠ_ಠ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....

Go down 
+8
BRYN_BORANGA
Spectral Knight
Cropcircle Hair
r new pal
Tired-Hippo
Eve
lobster_johnson
AceCombat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male
Number of posts : 2456

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:21 am

Sticks and Stones and all that.
Back to top Go down
http://fumanchu.synthasite.com/bootlegs.php
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male
Number of posts : 22552

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:23 am

I wouldn't mind, I adore maayan because she's a Jew...if she wasn't she'd just be really grumpy.

Whats more this is copy/paste of my methods...and SK, just so you know the counter to the method you're using is the "Go along with it and then some" method...which is what ollie did with the nazi shit that was thrown at him.....although he is pretty damn nazi.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male
Number of posts : 11084

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:24 am

Fu Manchu wrote:
Sticks and Stones and all that.

Nah, Hippo's brought in violence. Don't you remember when he threatened to kill Trixy (who was Jewish).

Co-incidence? Or outright hate crime.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:26 am

Actually the first person who ever got threats was PennyRT....you know the pretty blonde girl with blue eyes....
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:28 am

I remember when you made racial stereotypes against PBA?

Threatened Cass with the gas-chambers?

You're vile.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:30 am

Does he actually have a gas chamber though? threats like that over a forum should just easily be discarded. Its just words bud, unless its a realistic threat and he has the means to follow them through then its all just nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:32 am

I don't know. He has genuinely shown up outside someone's house after 'threatening' to do so on here before. Refusing to move until he was let in doesn't constitute nonsense, but there you go.

You never know...bit mentalist, you know, especially when he's not taking his meds.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:35 am

Thats harrasment fair enough, my brother in laws a mentalist when he doesnt take his meds and he's got a collection of swords Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:36 am

Fucking 'ell! Bet you were scared shitless when you first started courting your better half, mate!

Over-protective brother + swords + mental case = Decapitated Fu.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:40 am

haha, its my sisters bloke. He's 6 foot 8 and she's 5 foot 4ish. lol!
Back to top Go down
ginwai
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
Shapeshifting Master of Darkness
ginwai

Number of posts : 5066

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:41 am

can you get him sectioned?
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female
Number of posts : 8855

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:42 am

tiredhippo wrote:
I wouldn't mind, I adore maayan because she's a Jew...if she wasn't she'd just be really grumpy.

Maayan Taube
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:43 am

Oh fuck...so you're the one who had to play protective bro against a mahoosive nutter* with his own personal armoury?!

No...no...Nooo!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:45 am

nope, he's alright, a good bloke really and soft as shit....He's usually pilled up when i see him though.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:51 am

That's good to hear. In all seriousness, it can be pretty horrendous having 'ward patients in the family who's conditions aren't properly controlled. But it sounds like everything's okay.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:54 am

He almost broke Optimus Primes hand though. The fool! Swords or no Swords! Mad
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 am

Oh dear...SK resorted to out and out bullshitting.... Oh no no no

At least I always stick with somewhat factual insults.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:18 am

None of what I said is untrue.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:19 am

factual insults... that made me lol
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:21 am

It made me ROLF, but probably not for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:21 am

The PBA bit was utter bullshit...and I've never insulted cass being a Jew...theres plenty of other things to insult him about....

Monkey minds aren't very good with memories I see.
Back to top Go down
Tired-Hippo
Make it stop!
Make it stop!

Male

"He has genuinely shown up outside someone's house after 'threatening' to do so on here before."

And again...bullshit.
Back to top Go down
AceCombat
A Very Good Troll
A Very Good Troll

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 am

Spectral Knight wrote:
It made me ROLF, but probably not for the same reason.

what makes you think that?
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
Evangelist
Evangelist
Fu Manchu

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 am

"SOMEWHAT factual"

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Spectral Knight
Well-endowed
Well-endowed
Spectral Knight

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:25 am

Yes, yes you did frequently refer to PBA and Cass' religion, and used it threateningly.

So you didn't show up outside Eve's house and refuse to leave until she let you in?

And why would I even bullshit? I don't particularly care if you're racist or prejudice or whatever, that's your choice. But to accuse others of doing so likewise when they're clearly not is ridiculous.

Ace - What made me laugh what that he frequently does make stuff up to insult people (Self Healer as an example), not the grammatical flaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....   If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in..... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Mofaz wins the primaries one of you is going to have to take me in.....
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next